RarityRanks

RarityRanks

RarityRanks
RarityRanks

热度 9218

当前版本1.0.3
插件大小242KiB
所属分类购物插件
更新时间2021年12月23日
随机推荐口碑好的智能电视推荐

RarityRanks插件简介

RarityRanks(扩展包名:ojiioomnfggllljmdbcnmnieffmonohl)由 开发,最新版本1.0.3 于 2021年12月23日 更新。 RarityRanks 属于购物插件分类。

🌹 这个应用程序可以在 ChromeFK 或 Google Chrome 网上应用商店进行下载。 ChromeFK上的所有插件扩展文件都是原始文件,并且 100% 安全,下载速度快。
An extension that shows the rarity rank rarity sce under NFT tokensThe extension displays a small window above some images…

RarityRanks插件描述

An extension that shows the rarity rank  rarity sce under NFT tokens

The extension displays a small window above some images of NFT tokens. On the Opensea.io  market.x.immutable.com/ websites.

This window contains infmation about the rarity rank  rarity sce of this token. 
RarityRanks extension takes infmation from the API https://rarityranks.io/ 

In the extension popup, you can turn off the display of popups over NFT tokens. You can also switch the extension windows to a dark theme.

At the moment, the extension only shows a popup over some of the collections. F example "The Doge Pound". You can check how extension wks on this page   https://opensea.io/collection/thedogepound  https://market.x.immutable.com/assets?collection=0x343fd244ab5a1d1129a6edf21ba37c64aa725ff0

Latest updates RarityRanks extension:
Release 1.0.3  22/12/2021
+ New design improvements. Added a static element displaying the rarity rank.
+ New mode f collection pages added. 5% of the most rare NFTs are highlighted in red. And in green f 20% of the most rare. The remaining 80% are displayed in gray.
+ Made the extension me reliable, now the processes of adding elements  filling them with data wk separately. This fixed a lot of bugs with variable site loading, especially f https://market.x.immutable.com/.
+ Fixed bug f limit of 4096 characters f styles has been fixed. Because of it, there was a lot of disttion in the display.
+ Also added Open Sans font. Many small bugs have been fixed  many small improvements have been made.

Release 1.0.2  21/11/2021
+ Added a static icon  a static Rank text next to the name of the NFT element. F Opensea.io  market.x.immutable.com .
+ Added "Last Updates" page.
+ Fixed influence of extension styles on OpenSea styles.
+ Fixed a bug f some NFT elements that contained a parameter "/matic/" in their URL.
+ Bug with displaying in the directy "/assets".
A lot bug fixes  small improvements.

Release 1.0.1  07/11/2021
+ Added infmational popups with rarity on market.x.immutable.com
+ Rarity popups have also been added to the activity tab f OpenSea.io
Some improvements  bug fixes.

Release 1.0.0  21/10/2021
+ Initial release
                                

RarityRanks插件离线安装方法

1.首先用户点击谷歌浏览器右上角的自定义及控制按钮,在下拉框中选择设置。

2.在打开的谷歌浏览器的扩展管理器最左侧选择扩展程序或直接输入:chrome://extensions/

3.找到自己已经下载好的Chrome离线安装文件xxx.crx,然后将其从资源管理器中拖动到Chrome的扩展管理界面中,这时候用户会发现在扩展管理器的中央部分中会多出一个”拖动以安装“的插件按钮。

4.下载 RarityRanksChrome插件v1.0.3版本到本地。

5.勾选开发者模式,点击加载已解压的扩展程序,将文件夹选择即可安装插件。

注意:最新版本的chrome浏览器直接拖放安装时会出现“程序包无效CRX-HEADER-INVALID”的报错信息,参照这篇文章即可解决

历史版本

(如何离线安装?)
版本号文件大小下载

RarityRanks(1.0.3)

242KiB 城通网盘